ABOUT OUR FRIENDLY CAREGIVERS
At Friendly Faces Senior Care, your complete satisfaction is our prime concern.
That is why we only hire the friendliest, best, and brightest caregivers in town! We are bonded and insured and all of our caregivers are monitored on a regular basis to make sure that they deliver the proper care. They must be professional, ethical, dependable, and compassionate among many other desires qualities.
We look for live in caregivers who will truly care about our clients and do more than just the required tasks. Our caregivers take care of our clients not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually. Contact us online or call us at 281-302-4138 to learn more about hiring a professional caregiver in Pearland or the surrounding area.
Our Employment Process:
Abuse Registry Checks
Motor Vehicle Records Reviews
Criminal Background Checks
Pre-employment and Random Drug Screenings
Face to Face Interviews
Upon hire, our caregivers are enrolled in a series of certification courses through The Institute for Professional Care Education (IPCed), a national training and certification company for the caregiving professions.
Caregiver Certification matters, because Certified Caregivers:
- Have foundational training and skills in providing care
- Understand issues like elder abuse and how to detect or prevent it
- Know the value of their observation and reporting skills in keeping their clients out of emergency care and hospitals
- Increase their skills and grow professionally
- Offers families peace of mind when hiring someone to assist with a loved one’s care