Friendly Faces Senior Care is an agency with highly effective methods and a fully qualified team that offers home care near me Houston, TX. In-home care is a type of care provided to individuals unable to care for themselves in their own homes. Our services can help those with various different needs, including those who are recovering from an illness or injury, those with chronic health conditions, and those who are elderly. In-home care can be an important part of helping people maintain their independence and quality of life.
Of course, these in-home care services can be provided by various professionals. Nurses, home health aides, and even family members or friends can assist individuals that need the assistance. However, some individuals need extra help that a non-professional can’t provide, or your family may need someone more affordable than a full-time nurse. That’s where Friendly Faces Senior Care can help.
Our team provides non-medical senior and disability care services to those who need us. Although the elderly and people with disabilities are vastly different demographics, the services we offer are more or less the same. Our goal is to ensure that these individuals can live comfortably in their homes, whether recovering or wanting to continue living in a familiar environment.
If you need an expert to assist you, call Friendly Faces Senior Care today. We provide free consultations for our services for those interested. With our available resources, we’ll show you why we’re one of the top in-home care services within the Houston area.
Home Care Near Me Houston, TX Can Save Lives & Give Peace of Mind
There are many benefits to in-home care, especially for seniors. In-home care can help seniors stay in their homes longer, maintain their independence, and receive the care they need in the comfort of their own homes. In-home care can also be tailored to each individual’s needs, making it more affordable than other care options. Not to mention, our services provide social interaction and support, which can be beneficial for seniors and their families.
Friendly Faces Senior Care also works with various other elder care professionals to ensure that their life at home is comfortable. Whether it’s their personal doctor, therapist, or other professional that they go to, we’ll work together with them to ensure they get everything they need. We also have a platform called The Family Room that will allow everyone that’s in the know to stay in the loop. You, as the client, can add an unlimited amount of logins to ensure that everyone’s on the same page about what’s happening with our in-home care services.
We even have a Fall Risk Reduction Program that will lower the risk of anything happening to your loved one. One in three elderly folks falls every year, resulting in minor to serious injuries, broken bones, and various other complications. If there’s someone nearby, they can quickly get the treatment they need, but sometimes that’s not enough. Schedule an assessment with us today to pinpoint the issues in their home that could cause them to slip, trip, or fall.
Reasons for In-Home Care Services
Your reason for hiring a senior home care near me Houston, TX service may differ from another family’s. A few common reasons include the following:
- Maintain independence – In-home care can help people stay in their own homes and maintain their independence for as long as possible.
- Receive personalized attention – When you have in-home care, you’ll receive one-on-one attention from your caregiver. They can help you with whatever you need when you need it.
- Avoid going to a nursing home – For many people, the thought of going to a nursing home is scary. In-home care can help you avoid this by allowing you to receive the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
- Recover from an illness or surgery – In-home care can be very helpful for people who are recovering from an illness or surgery. Your caregiver can help you with things like bathing, dressing, and getting around the house as you recover to full health.
- Get help with activities of daily living – Many people need help with activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, and using the restroom. Professional caregivers can provide this assistance.
- Have someone there in case of an emergency – It can be reassuring to know that there’s someone nearby who can help. For example, if a senior falls, a caregiver can help them up or call the hospital in case of serious injuries as soon as possible.
- Get respite care – If you take care of the elderly or disabled person in your family, you may need a break from time to time. In-home care can provide respite care, which gives you a chance to take a break while someone else takes care of your loved one.
Get In Touch with Friendly Faces Senior Care Today
As we mentioned previously, our team provides non-medical in-home care services for those who need us. Our services include things like companionship, social networking, social activities, or one-hour check-in visits for those who don’t have close friends or families nearby to visit often. However, our services don’t stop there. We can also shoulder some light housekeeping and laundry and assist with other daily activities, such as bathing, grooming, and dressing for those who can’t perform those tasks alone.
Regardless of what you need, our team will help those in your family maintain their independence as long as possible. That’s why we tailor each experience to the client. Feel free to call our team to learn more or check out our frequently asked questions page.
As an in-home care agency based in Houston, we’ll come out to whoever needs our help. You won’t be able to find another home care near me Houston, TX better than what we have to offer.
Houston, Texas Fun Facts:
- One of Houston’s nicknames is “Space City.”
- The city is home to NASA’s Mission Control.
- Allegedly, the first word spoken from the Moon is “Houston.”