A home care agency near me Bellaire, TX can provide your loved one with the proper care and attention they need. These agencies are staffed with highly trained and experienced professionals who are passionate about providing top-notch care to their patients. The caregivers will work diligently to ensure that your loved one gets the best possible care and attention. They will also keep you updated on your loved one’s condition and progress.
One of the leading and most trusted home caregiving agencies in the Greater Houston area is Friendly Faces Senior Care. Our agency hires only the friendliest and brightest individuals for our team. We pride ourselves on our compassion, and our caregivers love what they do!
Whether you just want general housekeeping help or need more specialized care for a family member with developmental disabilities or dementia, our caregivers can help. They are certified in a variety of fields and are knowledgeable enough to keep your loved one safe and comfortable.
Call us now to learn more about our non-medical caregiving services. You can also fill out our online form or drop us an email. No matter your needs, we are sure to have the home care your loved one needs to thrive.
How a Home Care Agency Near Me Bellaire, TX Can Benefit You
Some people are hesitant to hire someone a professional home caregiver. Of course, these fears are not unwarranted: this caregiver will be someone that you allow into your home. You will be leaving your vulnerable family member in their care, and they might need to help them perform intimate tasks, such as bathing, grooming, and dressing.
However, there are many benefits to having a professional home caregiver. Perhaps the most important is that they can provide companionship and social interaction for those who are isolated or have difficulty leaving the house.
They can also help with things like light housekeeping, laundry, and grocery shopping. They can mitigate fall risks in your home. And, if needed, they can provide personal care assistance with things like bathing, dressing, and using the restroom.
Overall, professional home caregivers can make a big difference in the quality of life for their clients. Even if you are busy juggling your work, children, and personal social life, you can feel reassured that your disabled or elderly family member is in good hands.
Professional Home Care You Can Rely On
If you don’t have the energy or time to find a caregiver on your own, then Friendly Faces Senior Care can help. As a home care agency near me Bellaire, TX, we can help you figure out what kind of care you need and match you up with a caregiver that can fulfill them.
Friendly Faces Senior Care makes sure that our caregivers are compassionate and friendly. Our agency is bonded and insured. Plus, you can keep track of the caregiver you hire using The Family Room portal, which will let you keep up to date with your loved one’s status and condition.
We only hire caregivers who are truly passionate about serving their clients and who care deeply for their wellbeing. They will keep your loved one fulfilled not just physically but emotionally as well. Our employment process is rigorous and thorough, and it ensures that our caregivers are trustworthy and have no troubling pasts. After they submit their application, we will run abuse registry checks, certification checks, motor vehicle record reviews, and criminal background checks.
Once a candidate is hired for our home care agency, we will train them and enroll them in a series of certification courses. This will ensure that they have the skills to deal with clients. Plus, they will be able to understand the value of observation and reporting skills, helping to ensure that your loved one stays out of hospitals and emergency care.
Some of the certifications that our caregivers can get include:
- Dementia care certification.
- Diabetes care certification.
- Parkinson’s care certification.
- Multiple sclerosis care certification.
- Developmental disabilities certification.
- End-of-life care certification.
- Post-hospital care certification.
How to Choose the Best Professional Caregiver
If you are searching for the right professional caregiver for your loved one, here are some tips.
- Identify your needs first. Before you go out and choose a caregiver, it is important to determine what exactly you need from one. Some caregivers are more specialized in their training than others; are you looking for someone to help with laundry, cooking, and other housework, or do you need someone certified to handle a dementia patient? Additionally, how often does the caregiver need to be present – every other day, or constantly as a live-in aide?
- Set up a consultation. If you are going through a home care agency like Friendly Faces Senior Care, then part of the process will include a consultation. Our staff will assess your needs in order to match you up with the best caregivers. If you have any questions about the process, then be sure to ask us about them. Ideally, you might also want to get your loved one to participate. After all, this caregiver will be for them.
- Schedule interviews. Once you have narrowed down your choices, it is important to conduct caregiver interviews in order to assess the candidates as a person. Even if the prospective caregiver has shiny certifications and skills, personality is very important! Ask about their experiences, skills, and even hobbies; who knows, maybe they’ll share an interest in common with your loved one!
If you are in need of a caregiver, let Friendly Faces Senior Care handle finding one that is right for you. In addition to our care services, we also offer resources to help you make informed decisions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or visit our FAQs. We are eager to provide your loved one with the home care agency near me Bellaire, TX they need!
Bellaire, TX Fun Facts:
- The site of Evelyn’s Park was a former plant nursery.
- Bellaire holds annual “snow” in the park events during winter.
- There are three private schools in Bellaire.