If you’re looking for services for in home care The Woodlands, TX with certified caregivers, you’ve come to the right place. Friendly Faces Senior Care has a team of certified professionals that go through a strict hiring process before they work for us. As a caregiver agency, we want to provide the best caregiving services that fit all of your needs without skimping out. If you would like to learn more about how you and your family can benefit from our services, call us to get a free consultation on our services.
Here at Friendly Faces Senior Care, we provide non-medical senior and disability care services. We offer many types of non-medical in-home services, depending on their individual needs. This type of care generally includes help with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, eating, and using the restroom. It may also include light housekeeping, laundry, and meal prep.
Some people prefer to live in a familiar home rather than move into a nursing home. Although they may seem like they’re being stubborn, sometimes it’s all about peace of mind and mental health. Whether elderly or living with a disability, living independently is a sign of freedom and maintaining dignity. However, the idea that they’re living on their own may worry you.
That’s where Friendly Faces Senior Care can help. Whether we’re giving you respite or helping your loved one ourselves, we’re here for you and your family. We believe that everyone should have the chance to age in place, and we’re here to help you make it happen.
Reasons for In Home Care The Woodlands, TX Services
There are many reasons to choose in-home care over other types of care plans. In-home care services are generally less expensive than other types of care, and they can be more convenient and flexible for those involved. Our in-home care services can be tailored to meet your family’s specific needs and preferences. If you’re considering in-home care, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Cost – As we mentioned, in-home care services are often less costly than other types of care, such as nursing homes or assisted living services.
- Convenience & Flexibility – Our services can be scheduled around you and your family’s needs and preferences. For example, we’ll also work with any other elder or medical care professionals to make your loved one’s treatment seamless throughout their life.
- Tailored Care – We’ll tailor our services to your family’s needs and preferences. For example, if your loved one is living with dementia, we’ll send a certified caregiver for those with cognitive impairments.
- Companionship – You may worry that your loved one lives far away from anyone they know. Our team can offer regular companionship and social interaction so that they don’t feel isolated or lonely.
- Independence – Living on their own (with some help) is a sign of independence, which can boost your loved one morale and/or comfort.
- Safety & Peace of Mind – With our team visiting regularly, we can ensure that someone’s always on standby to ensure your loved one’s safety.
If you want to learn more about our services, feel free to browse through our FAQs page. We also have various professional resources that you can browse through for a better understanding of our services.
What Our Home Care Services in The Woodlands Is
Our in home care The Woodlands, TX services can include a wide range of different types of care, depending on the needs of you, your loved one, and the rest of your family. Our services include the following:
- Meal Prep
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Pick-Up & Reminders
- Bathing, Grooming, & Dressing
- One-Hour Check-In Visits
- & Much More
Of course, suppose your loved one needs more specialized care, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and even hospice care. In that case, we’ll coordinate and cooperate with the professionals you’re already working with. With The Family Room, everyone that needs to be in the know can stay in the loop. You can add as many logins to The Family Room as you wish so that everyone can see the schedule, what tasks were performed during a specific day’s shift, etc.
Fall Risk Reduction Program: Increase Your Loved One’s Safety
As we age, we’re less steady on our feet. This can lead to more falls and serious injuries from the falls. For example, elderly folks are more prone to broken bones when they fall or other serious complications. Unfortunately, about one out of three seniors fall every year, resulting in some type of hospital visit.
Luckily, several things can be done to reduce the risk of falls among seniors or those unsteady on their legs. Firstly, ensure that their home is safe by removing tripping hazards and handrails on all stairways or steps. They should also exercise regularly to improve their balance and coordination.
Friendly Faces Senior Care also has a Fall Risk Reduction Program that will further increase your loved one’s safety while they’re at home alone. Schedule an assessment with us, and our team will come and pinpoint issues that could cause your loved one to slip and fall when they least expect it.
Care Starts with You: Contact Us Today!
Everyone grows older. We may need more help with daily living activities and medical care as we age. Senior care is a broad term that refers to the various types of care and services available to seniors. In-home care is only one of them.
If you think that you and your family will benefit from in-home care services, contact Friendly Faces Senior Care today. We provide a free consultation to anyone interested in our services. We’re based in Houston, and we’ve been helping families throughout the greater Houston area since 2010. See why our in home care The Woodlands, TX services are one of the best in the area.
The Woodlands, Texas Fun Facts:
- The Woodlands is comprised of nine “villages.”
- There are over 220 miles of hike and bike trails.
- The area got its name from the fact that it looks like a heavily-wooded area despite being modernly developed.