Our home helpers Katy, TX are committed to your loved one’s health, happiness, and safety. We at Friendly Faces Senior Care know the problems that come with getting older and how important it is to give your loved ones personalized care. The reason we offer non-medical home care is because of this.
We have seen the benefits of getting senior care in the comfort of one’s home. Our home helpers work closely with elder care professionals to ensure high-quality care. To learn more about our services, visit our FAQ page or our blog today.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Our Home Helpers Katy, TX?
With Friendly Faces Senior Care, your loved ones can get the care they need without having to leave the comfort of their own house.
We think this helps make the home a safer and more comfortable place for seniors because they can keep up with their routines, set their own hours, and be near memories they treasure. Being in one’s own home also lets them stay close to their things and in touch with their neighborhood, making them feel like they belong and lessening their loneliness.
Care Plans Made Just For You
We know how important it is to offer custom solutions as a reliable marketing agency in Austin, TX. We are proud at Friendly Faces Senior Care to offer custom care plans that are made to fit the needs of each person.
Our caregivers work closely with families to learn about the unique needs of their loved ones and make a care plan that meets those needs. Our committed team will ensure that your loved one gets the help they need to stay independent and enjoy their life, whether with daily tasks, medication reminders, transportation, or just company.
Better Security and Safety
Safety and security are one of the main things that families of older loved ones worry about. When Friendly Faces Senior Care comes to your home to care for your loved ones, you can rest easy knowing that they are safe.
To make sure they are ready for anything, our caregivers go through thorough screening and training steps. This includes learning how to give first aid, handle emergencies, and keep from falling. Being at home also lowers the chance of infections and illnesses common in hospitals and care centers.
A Cost-Effective Solution
We at Friendly Faces Senior Care know that cost is an important thing to think about when looking at senior care choices. Instead of going to an assisted living facility or nursing home, in-home care can save you money.
If you choose our non-medical home care services, you only pay for the care your loved one needs. This is better than going to a private care facility, which costs more. This means that families can get good care for their loved ones without having to worry about money.
You can be sure your loved ones will get the best care when choosing Friendly Faces Senior Care. Our team of caring home helpers Katy, TX is committed to giving your loved ones the best support and help possible while also encouraging independence and improving their general health.
How Do You Keep Falls At A Minimum?
Friendly Faces Senior Care is one of the best non-medical home care companies, so we know how important it is to keep seniors from falling. Falls can be very bad for older people’s health and well-being because they often hurt themselves and lose their freedom.
So, as part of our Fall Risk Reduction program, we’re dedicated to giving you tips and ideas on how to keep your loved ones safer and reduce the number of falls that happen to seniors. Here are some good ideas to think about:
- Cut the Clutter: Make your living space safe by getting rid of things that could cause you to trip, like loose rugs, electrical cords, and too-crowded paths. Tell your loved ones to keep their home clear so that they can move around easily and safely.
- Enough Light: Make sure that your loved one’s home has enough light, especially in places that are used a lot, like bathrooms, hallways, and stairs. Put up bright lights and nightlights to help them find their way at night.
- Secure Handrails and Grab Bars: Put handrails on both sides of stairs and strong grab bars in bathrooms to help people stay steady and supported. Adding these easy things can make moving from one room to another in the house much safer.
- Regular Exercise: Tell the people you care about to do regular exercise and activities that improve their balance, strength, and mobility. This could mean doing things like walking, swimming, tai chi, or routines that a physical therapist suggests. Muscle strength, flexibility, and balance all get better with regular exercise, which makes it less likely that someone will trip and fall.
- Managing Medications: Talk to your loved one’s doctor about their medicines regularly to ensure they don’t have any side effects or interactions that could make them dizzy or lose their balance. Make sure that medicines are taken exactly as recommended and that the person taking them knows what side effects might happen.
- Regular Vision Checks: Vision problems can make you more likely to fall. Make sure that the person you care about gets regular eye exams and wears the right glasses or contacts when they need to. Having a clear vision is very important for staying balanced and avoiding crashes.
- Helpful Tools: If someone you care about has trouble keeping their balance or moving around, you might want to get them helpful tools like canes or walkers. The extra support and stability these gadgets offer make someone less likely to fall.
Home Helpers Are What You Need Right Now
In short, getting care for an elderly person at home has many benefits. Individualized care plans, more safety and security, ease and familiarity in their own home, and lower costs are all strong reasons to think about in-home care. Friendly Faces Senior Care can help you ensure your loved ones get the care they need while still being able to live independently and enjoy life.
Get in touch with us immediately at one of our Houston locations to learn more about our non-medical home care services and how we can help you and your loved one age with grace and kindness. Trust our home helpers to give your elderly loved ones the best care.
Fun Facts About Katy, TX:
- The population has slowly grown thanks to a good quality of life, a strong economy, and easy access to major highways.
- The Katy Independent School District (KISD), which serves the city, is regularly ranked as one of the best school districts in Texas.
- Katy has many parks and recreational activities that people can enjoy in the city and when they visit.