Friendly Faces Senior Care wants to improve seniors’ quality of life by giving them the best homecare services Sugar Land, TX in their own houses. This way, seniors can age in comfort. To learn more about our homecare services, visit our blog or FAQ page.
Why Should You Get Homecare Services Sugar Land, TX From Us?
At Friendly Faces Senior Care, we know that each senior is different and needs individualized care. That’s why we offer solutions that have been carefully chosen to meet the wants of our seniors. Our non-medical homecare services Sugar Land, TX include companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medicine reminders, short-term care, and more. These services make sure that seniors can stay in their familiar homes and continue to enjoy life.
Our team of committed, insured, and bonded caregivers cares for seniors in a way that takes the time to understand their wants and needs. The people who work for us are highly trained and have the warmth and commitment that make our brand name, “Friendly Faces,” famous.
What Are the Advantages of Homecare Services?
When adults choose our homecare services in Sugar Land, TX, they can keep up with their daily routines and remain independent without feeling like they are a burden on their families. Our home care has many benefits, such as:
- Getting Rid of Risks: Our non-medical home care services help seniors avoid the risks of living in a hospital, like getting infections and falling.
- Individualized Care: Our experienced caregivers know that every senior is different and has different needs or tastes; that’s why we make sure that each person gets the care that is specifically designed to meet their needs.
- Safety and Comfort: We think that living in your own home is the best place to age. Our in-home care lets seniors enjoy their golden years in the comfort and peace of their own homes.
- Improve Emotional Health: Family involvement and socialization are important parts of our non-medical home care plan for seniors’ emotional health.
- Cost-Effectiveness: In most cases, home care is cheaper than nursing homes or assisted living facilities, and the standard of care is still the same.
Our Promise to Provide Good Homecare Services
Our dedication to quality can be seen in every part of how we do business at Friendly Faces Senior Care. Through a strict hiring process for workers and ongoing evaluation of care plans, we make sure that our seniors get the best care possible. With our satisfaction guarantee on top of that, you can be sure that the health and safety of your loved ones is our top concern.
Care is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week for our clients. They know they are getting the best care possible. Because of this, we’re the best choice for non-medical homecare services.
What Are Tips To Prevent Falls?
Millions of senior people fall every year and get hurt, which can have a big effect on their quality of life. But adults can lower their risk and stay safe by taking a few proactive steps. Use these useful tips to make it less likely for seniors to trip and fall.
- Senior-Proof Your Home: Get rid of things that could cause you to trip, like furniture, loose rugs, and wires that are lying around. Ensure your home has enough light, especially in dark places like the halls and stairs. You might want to put handrails on both sides of the stairs and grab bars in the bathroom for extra safety.
- Proper Exercise: Being active can really help keep you from falling. Regular activities like yoga, tai chi, and walking can strengthen your muscles and balance, coordination, and flexibility, which can lower your risk of falling. Before you start a new workout plan, you should always talk to your doctor.
- Review of Medicines: Talk to your doctor or chemist about your medicines. Some medicines or mixtures of medicines can make you feel dizzy or confused, which could make you fall.
- Hearing and Seeing Tests: Hearing and seeing tests should be done regularly because they are important for keeping your balance. If you wear glasses, ensure the prescription is up-to-date and follow the directions on how to wear them.
- The Right Shoes: Wear shoes that fit well and have non-slip feet. Do not walk around in socks, slippers, or shoes with slippery feet that can make you more likely to slip.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Being dehydrated can make you feel dizzy and faint, which can make you more likely to fall. Aim to drink eight glasses of water daily, but remember that everyone has different needs.
- Take It Slow: A lot of older people fall when they are in a hurry to answer the doorbell or phone. If you can’t get up, you might want to get a cordless phone or wear a warning device that lets you call for help.
- Home Modifications: Think about making some easy changes to your home. Adding stair lifts, toilet seats that are higher, or doorknobs with levers can make a big difference in making a home safer for seniors.
Friendly Faces Senior Care Offers Quality Homecare Services
We love making the lives of older adults better by giving them caring non-medical home care and company. Our non-medical homecare services in Sugar Land, TX help seniors stay independent and avoid loneliness so they can enjoy their golden years in the comfort of their own houses. We also partner with elder care professionals to ensure the best care possible for our patients.
We think that every older person should be able to enjoy life to the fullest. This is possible with our homecare services, which are made with love, care, and kindness. We offer The Family Room to ensure you get all the information you need about your elderly loved one’s care. Friendly Faces Senior Care wants to be more than just a sitter; we want to be a friend who shares your happiness and sadness and makes memories that will last a lifetime.
Let our smiles make you happy. Contact us immediately at our location to find out why we are the best choice for loving, dependable, and personalized home care for seniors. With Friendly Faces Senior Care, staying in your own home as you age is no longer a task but a pleasant, friendly, and easy experience. We are more than just a name; we are a promise to make senior care easy to get to, comfortable, and helpful.
Fun Facts About Sugar Land, TX:
- Sugar Land began as a sugar farm in the middle of the 1800s and became a city in 1959.
- Some of the original mill buildings are still standing as part of the Imperial Sugar Company.
- Sugar Land has a large Asian and Hispanic population, making it one of the most diverse towns in Texas.